Advertisements, Trades & Craft Stand Forms
The Directors greatly value all contributors to the Kirriemuir Show and do hope you will wish to be part of the 2018 event on the 14th of July at East Muirhead of Logie, which we have with the kind permission of the Aitken family and Bruce Stott (Delsons).
We are currently placing adverts in Annual Show Guides and preparing the schedule and website. It would greatly assist us if you could complete the application below to indicate your interest and return it to the Show Secretary, Jacki Horne, with your remittance.
Payments for Advertisements/Trade Stands/Craft Tables
Once you have completed the form and sent it to the Show Secretary, you can pay for your items below by selecting the items you require and paying via PayPal (you do not require a PayPal account to pay for them).
1. Add the items you require to the cart,
2. You will be redirected to PayPal,
3. To continue shopping, click on continue shopping and you will come back to the website,
If it doesn't come back to the website, use the back button to return to the website.
4. To view your cart, click on the shopping trolley at the top of the screen,
5. Once finished, go to the cart and then follow the steps on PayPal to pay for them.